Width: 6’3” Output / Cycles Per Minute 60 p/min Electrical Requirements 120 voltage AC, 60 Hz, single phase, 20 Amp Air Requirements 120 psi, regulated to 60 psi @ 95 CFM Shipping Weight 600-1,200 lbs.
Applications & Descriptions
Deposit fruits, nuts, streusel and dry ingredients in precise amounts! Whether your application calls for a stand alone unit or a production station fully incorporated into your production line, Colborne IQF/Particulate, Streusel and Pecan Depositors deliver product in accurate volumes and a wide range of configurations.
- Deposit difficult to dispense, moist streusel and other dry topping ingredients uniformly and precisely with out losing product integrity
- Unique pin wheel system…dispenses product from infeed hopper onto vibrating tray feeder, funnels or adjustable chute for spot depositing
- Reduced contamination/minimal maintenance…exclusive fall through conveyor design allows excess topping to be reclaimed without contamination
- Easy adjustments…solid state electronic controls for speed, dispenser topping, pitch adjustment and vibration frequency allow for precise weight control and accurate, uniform dispensing
- Maximum reliability…heavy-duty, corrosion resistant construction
- Spot, target and waterfall deposits available
- F”PTFE” surface…baked onto vibrating tray to enhance even distribution of topping and avoid “waves”
- Pin type finger bars…ensure materials are dispensed at consistent volumetric rate
- Accommodates pan widths up to 40”
- Continuous motion conveyor operates at speeds up to 50’ per minute
- Fast, easy changeover for different pans and products
- Automatic air lube and filter systems
- Stainless steel NEMA-4 control box
- Centralized manifold lubrication of conveyor
- Right or left hand placement of panel controls and hopper feed
- Choice of pan detection devices (proximity sensor or electro-optical system)
- Custom selection of pin wheel type and configuration to meet specifications
- Models available to accommodate depositing of nut meals, oat flakes, etc.