Width: 106 Output / Cycles Per Minute 50 Electrical Requirements 240V, 60 HZ, 3 phase, 10 Amp Air Requirements 90 PSI @ 5 CFM Shipping Weight 2,500 lbs.
Applications & Descriptions
The UltraCut Series 2000 is a single station, semi-automatic system that cuts round products up to 12" in diameter, such as par frozen pies, cheesecakes, and round cakes. It has both vertical and rotary motion, an indexing conveyor, and is available as a stand alone or inline system..
- Consistency...straight, clean, accurate cuts
- Speed...higher production rates, no bottlenecks
- Low maintenance...blades have a long service life and remain clean
- Clean operation...titanium's inert properties eliminate possibility of product contamination
- Reliability...minimal sanitation and maintenance for minimal downtime
- Savings...equipment costs a fraction of other systems currently on the market
- Minimal scrap and waste
- Multiple head, continuous motion
- Cutting special shapes
- Random location of product
- Turnkey design and construction
- Full wash down - USDA
- CE Certification