Width: 106 Output / Cycles Per Minute 50 Electrical Requirements 240V, 60 HZ, 3 phase, 10 Amp Air Requirements 90 PSI @ 5 CFM Shipping Weight 2,500 lbs.
Applications & Descriptions
The UltraCut Series 3000 is an automated system that cuts rectangular products up to 28" wide. It has a single station with x, y, z axis motion, an indexing conveyor and is available as a stand alone or as an inline system, with optional dual lane cutting.
- Consistency...straight, clean, accurate cuts
- Speed...higher production rates, no bottlenecks
- Low maintenance...blades have a long service life and remain clean
- Clean operation...titanium's inert properties eliminate possibility of product contamination
- Reliability...minimal sanitation and maintenance for minimal downtime
- Savings...equipment costs a fraction of other systems currently on the market
- Minimal scrap and waste
- Multiple head, continuous motion
- Cutting special shapes
- Random location of product
- Turnkey design and construction
- Full wash down - USDA
- CE Certification