Width: 106 Output / Cycles Per Minute 50 Electrical Requirements 240V, 60 HZ, 3 phase, 10 Amp Air Requirements 90 PSI @ 5 CFM Shipping Weight 2,500 lbs.
Applications & Descriptions
The UltraCut Series 4000 is an automated system that cuts round products, such as pies, cheesecakes, or round cakes. It is a multi-station system with blades fixed in a two-zone traveling mechanism over a continuous-motion conveyor. The UltraCut 4000 is available as stand alone unit, an inline system, or as a dual lane system as well.
- Consistency...straight, clean, accurate cuts
- Speed...higher production rates, no bottlenecks
- Low maintenance...blades have a long service life and remain clean
- Clean operation...titanium's inert properties eliminate possibility of product contamination
- Reliability...minimal sanitation and maintenance for minimal downtime
- Savings...equipment costs a fraction of other systems currently on the market
- Minimal scrap and waste
- Multiple head, continuous motion
- Cutting special shapes
- Random location of product
- Turnkey design and construction
- Full wash down - USDA
- CE Certification