Width: 106 Output / Cycles Per Minute 50 Electrical Requirements 240V, 60 HZ, 3 phase, 10 Amp Air Requirements 90 PSI @ 5 CFM Shipping Weight 2,500 lbs.
Applications & Descriptions
The UltraCut Series 6000 is an automated system that primarily cuts extruded product, such as fig bars or jelly roll, but can also be adapted to bread scoring. It is a single or multiple station inline system available with it's own continuous motion conveyor or mounted to an existing conveyor. The UltraCut 6000 has the flexibility to have an orbital head, which is used on dedicated product llines and uses servo technology to follow the product and return to its home position.
- Consistency...straight, clean, accurate cuts
- Speed...higher production rates, no bottlenecks
- Low maintenance...blades have a long service life and remain clean
- Clean operation...titanium's inert properties eliminate possibility of product contamination
- Reliability...minimal sanitation and maintenance for minimal downtime
- Savings...equipment costs a fraction of other systems currently on the market
- Minimal scrap and waste
- Multiple head, continuous motion
- Cutting special shapes
- Random location of product
- Turnkey design and construction
- Full wash down - USDA
- CE Certification